Starting 9 April 2018
“Our feelings are not there to be cast out or conquered. They’re there to be engaged and expressed with imagination and intelligence.”
- Are you sometimes labeled as too emotional or extremely sensitive?
- Do you find yourself feeling sad, lonely for some unknown reason?
- Do you feel emotionally stressed to the extent that you are not able to have a productive conversation?
Having emotions is a natural thing. Some we label negative, others positive. Being able to step up courageously is sometimes blocked when we are overcome by what we feel. We react impulsively, and this takes us off track.
It is when we respond with intention after intense reflection, no evaluation or judgement, that we as humans are truly able to optimize the use of our brains and use the gifts we are given efficiently. Thus, creating the life we want.
We are embarking on a 7- Day Courageous “YOU” Challenge.
The challenge is an opportunity for all of us to approach the way we view emotions from an empowering angle. Instead of feeling stuck, overwhelmed by emotions, we can learn to understand them. Rather than control them – navigate them for the true message they reveal and the action that follows.
“Change happens in the boiler room of our emotions–so find out how to light their fires.”
Going on this journey together on this challenge provides accountability.
- We’ll send you 7 days of encouraging messages reminding you that you are the CEO of your brain, the thoughts and emotions it generates!
- You’ll receive some suggestions of challenges you can take on.
- Share insights and successes as you step into your space of courage on your own terms.
Sign up for the 7-Day Courageous “YOU” Challenge. Simply enter your name and email address below:
The Challenge has already started, and it’s no longer possible to sign up to the daily emails, however you can still join the 7-Day Challenge Facebook group.