According to the World Economic Forum, 5 of the top 10 most desired skills for a person to be a high achiever and to prosper in the job market of the future are emotional intelligence skills.
Studies prove that Emotional intelligence (EI) is the skill set that will have the single biggest impact on improving your performance
Some interesting findings about emotional intelligence:
- Emotional intelligence was the strongest predictor of performance alongside 33 other important workplace skills that were tested, explaining a minimum of 58% of success in all types of jobs.
- 90% of top performers have high emotional intelligence (EI).
- People with a high degree of emotional intelligence make an average of $29 000 more per year than people with a low degree of EI. No job has been found yet in which performance and salary aren’t tied closely to emotional intelligence.
Doing Neuro-Links Emotional Intelligence Practitioner training is a necessity for anyone responsible for the development and performance improvement of others.
- The differentiating factor is that a neuroscience approach is followed that grounds the EI skill set into exact sciences like physiology, psychoneuroimmunology, neurophysiology, genetics, etc.
- The NAP™ Advanced+ brain profile assessment is used as the point of departure in each of Neuro-Link’s 9 EI modules.
***Neuro-Link’s NAP™ Brain Profile Practitioner Training is a prerequisite for doing this training.
Do you want to learn a world-class framework to improve the performance of 21st-century people? Are you looking for a powerful tool to optimize performance?
Emotional intelligence is the strongest predictor and accelerator of performance and essential to mental wellness, happiness and success.
Neuro-Link’s Emotional Intelligence (EI) Program is called the High Achiever Program.
- This program consists of 6 intrapersonal and 6 interpersonal competencies.
- There are 12 EI skills of primary importance, covered in 9 modules that can be presented as live training, online modules or a blended approach can be followed.
- We follow a neuroscience approach.
- The NAP™ Advanced+ brain profile assessment is the point of departure for each EI module.
- Neuro-Link trains practitioners and business partners to use our program and online system to equip others with this powerful EI skill set.
The Emotional Intelligence Practitioner training is for consultants and talent development professionals, in business, who train workers and leaders with emotional intelligence skills that will change the company culture, develop the potential of the workforce, improve performance and productivity, and promote workplace happiness.
Practitioners are equipped with videos, manuals, assessments, and infographics to offer this outstanding performance improvement and talent development framework to others.