The Courageous Human Program
Emotional Mastery & Leadership Building
with Omozua Isiramen
Emotional mastery is the ability to manage your thoughts and emotions and control the actions and results that flow from them.
Here’s what you have to look forward to in this program.
Over 12 sessions, we’ll cover:
- What are emotions and using them as a tool to take action
- How to change the effect of unresourceful emotions
- Self-awareness: knowing your emotions, your strengths, weaknesses, values, and your rules for feeling well
- Self-regulation: controlling or redirecting your unresourceful emotions
- Motivation: being aware of your self-talk and that drives you to achieve goals
- Empathy: How you relate to others, how you communicate, how to put yourself in others’ shoes
- Using your emotions as a tool to unleash your professional gifts
- Understanding the hidden message or intelligence behind every emotion
Neuroscience & Leadership
- Understanding the brain and limbic brain, and optimizing brain health through emotions, sleep, and nutritionThe neuroscience behind: Emotions; Personal & Professional life; Business, Finance, & Entrepreneurship; Creativity; Love & Relationships; Children & Teens; Spirituality
- Leadership & the empowered Inner Core: interpersonal & intrapersonal relationships
- Developing the Outer Core & 9 tactical leadership competencies and skills: critical thinking, decision making, strategic thinking, emotional leadership, communication skills, talents leadership, team leadership, change leadership, drive for results.
- In addition:
The 4 types of mindfulness
Understanding mindfulness and its role in leadership, peak performance, productivity, and effective communication